StepSolve’s unique anti-slip tile and floor treatment is the solution to wet and slippery tiles, floors and steps.
- Prevent accidents with safe non slip floors
- Low cost, long lasting non slip flooring solution
StepSolve Anti Slip Tile Treatment is a low cost, long lasting, non slip flooring solution that will give you years of problem free floors if maintained. Our anti slip treatment is not just an anti slip coating and will not peel off. A passive change is chemically created on the tile surface by the application of the StepSolve liquids in an “apply and wash off” process. The treated area can be safely walked on immediately.
Suitable for all slippery floors, areas and surfaces
Our anti slip system is suitable for all areas that are slippery when wet:
- swimming pools
The anti slip treatment is ideal for a range of slippery surfaces including:
- anti slip tile treatment project example (half)granite
- mosaic tiles
- terrazzo flooring
- concrete surfaces
Our anti slip flooring solution is used in:
- nursing homes
- retirement villages
- gyms, fitness and health clubs
- Ashopping malls
- office buildings
Anti slip treatment advantages
Advantages of our anti slip floor treatment include:
- Invisible to the eye
- Not just an anti slip coating
- Inhibits bacteria build-up
- Meets OH&S Safety Standards
- Quick spray on application with minimum disruption
- Guaranteed up to 5 years and more if maintained with recommended cleaner
- Competitive prices
The Anti Slip Tile Treatment Packs for Slippery Tiled Floors is available in 5, 10, 20, 50 and 200 square metre packs and includes:
- StepSolve anti slip products Part A, B and C.
- Unique StepSolve products for use on quarry, ceramic porcelain and granite floors.
- On going Maintenance Cleaner.
Treatment pack costs (exclusive of gst):
- 5 square metre pack $110.00
- 10 square metre pack $145.00
- 20 square metre pack $195.00
- 50 square metre pack $420.00
- 200 square metre pack $1300.00
How much do I need?
To calculate how much product you need, measure the width and length of the area you want to treat.
Width x Length = how many square metres of treatment you need.
Anti Slip Tile Treatment PDF Data Sheet
Download the STEPSOLVE ANTI SLIP Tile Treatment brochure
|Suitable for Substrates
Quarry, Ceramic Porcelain and Granite floors